Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back Into Training Mode

Now that I have been home for almost a week I have finally been able to put together some consistent training days. I was getting really frustrated over the last month or so because travel and illness were keeping me from developing anything in the way of advanced fitness. It was a bit of a struggle for the first few days but I have been able to build up to my regular routine and now I must say that I am feeling pretty good about where I am physically. I'm certainly not at the level of fitness I could have been had I not gotten sick but it's still pretty good. The Bike Source Triathlon this weekend will be a good test of how fit I really am... hopefully this all doesn't blow up in my face! Anyway, the job search continues and I'm starting to fear that I will be spending my summer at KU Catering just like those glorious high school days.... (enter sarcasm here). I'll post a race recap and some pictures after the race this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment