Friday, May 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So I made the seemingly endless drive home yesterday. 8 hours of basically nothing but I-70 has to be one of the worst drives possible, but I made it in one piece and without falling asleep behind the wheel (more of an accomplishment than you might think). Now that I'm home it's time to handle a couple of things. First of all I need to get back into my training schedule now that I'm healthy again and evaluate where my fitness is and when I feel like I will be ready to start racing. My first race was suppose to be at the Bike Source Triathlon next weekend but depending on how training goes the next couple of days that may not be a real option. Maybe more importantly though, I need to figure out my employment situation for the summer. Hopefully I will hear back from Sunflower Bike Shop or Gary Gribbles running store in the next few days or it may be back to the dulls of K.U. Catering for me... money is money I guess, and I need to make some. Anyway, update on the status of my training and race schedule will follow in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment