Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Homeward Bound

So I will be packing up and shipping out this afternoon and finally heading back to Lawrence for the summer. It's a long trip (9-10 hrs) and about as dull as any drive can be but I'm looking forward to seeing the fam for the first time since January when I left for Australia. My infection is totally cleared up and all that is left is a little soreness. Also, my fitness seems to be reemerging, even if ever soooo slightly. Hoping to get home and put in a solid couple of weeks of training and maybe salvage the Bike Source Triathlon. Having a job would be nice too! Sunflower and Gary Gribbles need to call me back!!! By the way here is the link to a really cool video of American Olympic Triathlete Matty Reed racing an STI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5pw8_sqnM&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment