Monday, May 3, 2010

Post Numero Uno: this is fun

Soo this will be my first post on this new website. pretty exciting... just an update for those who have been following my recent exploits. Australia and New Zealand over the last 3 months was awesome!! Got in some great training and saw some amazing things. Unfortunately for my early race season, I caught a staph infection on the way home and haven't been able to train for about the last 2 weeks. It seems to have pretty much cleared up at this point but with my first scheduled race only 2 weeks away I'm not sure if I will have the fitness to compete... I think I would rather wait and be more competitive later than race too soon and get blown away. Anyway, here's a look at some of the Aussie, NZ highlights:
This is a view up to Lennox Head point right outside where I lived in Australia

Hobart, Tasmania: Beautiful city with Mt. Wellington in the background

View down to Christchurch, New Zealand from the Summit Road. Best cycling day of my life!

1 comment: